Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Real Estate Space Planning Analyst reports directly to the Global Space Planner, as part of the Global Planning team.They will be responsible for providing data reporting, presentation and communications in support of the space planning and real estate team. To be successful in this role, you should have strong analytical skills, be able to ensure accurate reporting of space and real estate data. As well as have strong presentation skills to visualize data, have strong communication skills.
- Highly skilled, and technologically savvy and utilize software to support planning solutions and communicate ideas clearly with planning team and facilities team. Have the ability to consolidate data into presentations.
- Analyze real estate and space planning data and support the preparation of real estate strategies.
- Responsible for producing and building detailed data collection and analysis from varying sources.
- Partner with facilities analytics/IT team on innovations and customization to existing databases to enhance systems and meet changing needs.
- Providing support in the creation of presentations and utilization studies maintain and update documents.
- Ability to work independently, multi task and meet deadlines and deal with teams changing necessities and request.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in regard to all discussed space plans and real estate dealings.
- Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under fast-paced environment and demanding situations.
- Foster critical relationships with regional planning leads, transactions, finance and/or facility team members for data compilation and review for accuracy.
More Jobs From