Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Quantitative Researcher for our global Vertical Consumer Research team. In this role, you are responsible for delivering analytics, maintaining and creating dashboards and pipelines that uncover unique, people-centric insights that are actionable for advertisers and marketers. Your research will focus on leveraging large internal and external data sets to uniquely describe consumer behavior shifts. You will work closely with Consumer Researchers and Data Scientists to leverage our internal data, the Marketing/Activation team to tell the stories of our insights, cross-functionally with the rest of Facebooks Marketing Science team, and other analytics and insights functions across Facebook.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of statistical analysis and data mining, experience deriving insights from large complex data sets, and demonstrated experience working cross-functionally with internal partners, and will have some experience in data-driven decision making for marketers/advertisers. You will be curious by nature and get a kick out of finding out fascinating insights about people that transform the advertising industry. You are focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive impactful research.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to uncover actionable insights about advertising performance, audiences, industry verticals and media.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify opportunities to build scalable solutions for Consumer Research.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute analysis that feeds into our Consumer Research projects.
- Identify methods to leverage Facebook's large internal data sets to validate hypotheses and enhance third party research work with proprietary data.
- Create and maintain robust pipelines of data that yield visualized dashboards.
- Select and deselect analytics priorities, insights and data based on ability to drive our desired outcomes.
- Inform and align to our larger Consumer Research strategy and editorial calendar.
More Jobs From