CrossBorder is looking for an experienced QA Manager to grow our Quality Assurance team from the ground up. As a CrossBorder Solutions QA Manager, you will report into the Product Management organization and play an important part in driving quality in our SaaS tax applications. You'll help validate specifications, test new features before they are released, and verify fixes to issues found within the CrossBorder product suite.
Develop experienced QA Resources
- Youll lead your teammates with individual goal setting, professional development, and mentoring.
- Youll establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
Build great teams
- Work with your peers to hire smart, creative, and QA team members.
Deliver Great Software
- Youll work with your team to ensure youre delivering maintainable, high-quality products in releases.
- Develop manual test cases and test scenarios and automated test scripts using test frameworks that provide coverage of implemented features, configuration changes, and other change requests.
- Maintain regression testing scenarios for automated test execution.
- Aim to accelerate the test cycle, quickly informing on quality as early in the development cycle as possible.
- Come up with new approaches to improve the quality of our products and data sets.
- You'll manage QA priorities between teams and promote collaboration to provide great products.
- Youll work with the product and engineering teams to validate product specifications.
- Youll work with the engineering teams to resolve reported issues within the CrossBorder products.
Drive Quality Goals
- Youll lead the charge in delivering quality goals and the process by which goals are met.
- Youll be the primary contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources.
- Youll review requirements, and provide feedback on completeness, testability and other risk areas.
- Youll review change requests and provide level of effort estimates of QA effort.
- Youll write detailed, repeatable bug reports.
- Youll collect quality data-based on quality Indicators determined by the engineering team.
- Youll help to identify data metrics to determine the success of the quality of our products and the team.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field; or in place of a degree, an additional four (4) or more years of relevant experience.
- 2+ years directly managing a team of QA engineers/analysts.
- You know how to productively improve bug resolution by working with QA, Engineering, and Product Management.
- You have experience establishing best practices for automation and testing.
- You have experience working in Agile development environments using CI/CD.
- You communicate well with executives and non-technical leaders.
- You have a computer science foundation.
- You want to work with other happy, experienced engineers.
- You err on the side of over-communication.
- You are willing to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics.
- You can adapt and execute in a dynamic environment with shifting business, resource, or product priorities.
- You have experience recruiting and onboarding QA team members.
- You have experience in programming and writing automated tests.
- You are capable of formulating and executing strategies to increase scalability and efficiency of quality practices.
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From