Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This is an exciting time at Facebook, and understanding people is more important than ever. This role will be an integral part of the product development process, and this person will design, execute and deliver high-impact research.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding advertisers and helping to create world-class advertising products that connect both people and businesses, as well as understanding and improving the experience people on FB have with ads.
- Design and execute custom research to support the objectives of the advertising business and meet the needs of people on FB
- Represent the large and small advertisers and FB user to internal teams
- Employ innovative research methods that lead to key insights
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners (e.g., Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Data Science)
- Communicate to drive action and inspire new ideas
- Work collaboratively with other UX researchers to leverage and build upon knowledge