Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver powerful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Absa, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, around the clock, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
We are actively seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to be responsible for testing customer facing products and solutions. You will be quick to identify high impact areas to focus testing efforts and help build out test automation wherever possible.
What you will be doing
- Working with a delivery team to deliver configured customer solutions or updates
- Responsible for creating test plans, test cases, test procedure specifications and test data for each iteration. Creation of automated test cases but also manual ones as may be needed
- Executing automated and manual quality testing to perform black box regression, smoke and exploratory testing methods to ensure products behavioral stability after build releases
- Gathering new feature and change requirements from Product Owners in order to create test plans and cases
- Participating in necessary meetings with delivery team such as standup meetings, retrospectives and QA team meetings
- Opening and managing defects in JIRA to help fast track support for addressing product issues in timely fashion
What you need in this position
- 1-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with open source test automation tools like Selenium, using Java or Python and other open source test frameworks
- Understanding of the basics of software development, including of Git, SQL, HTML, CSS as well as defect ticketing systems, JIRA a plus
- Strong attention to detail and love for finding bugs and troubleshooting for the betterment of software product and are committed to releasing the highest quality of software
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility and task ownership with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience or interest in AI systems and/or Machine Learning is a big plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or related degree
Location New York City, Flatiron District
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.