Launched in 2010, SinglePlatform quickly gained momentum, named one of Americas Most Promising Startups by Businessweek. Acquired by Constant Contact in 2012 and now a part of Endurance International Group, SinglePlatform has maintained the atmosphere of a hard-working, fun-loving startup while embracing the structure and expertise that our parent companies have to offer. Our culture revolves around positivity and productivity. The office has a magnetic energy that makes us excited to get to the office each day and give 100%.
SinglePlatform helps small businesses stand out by enhancing their listings on top search engines, travel and review sites, online listing directories, and mobile apps used by over 200 million people to find local businesses. We empower small businesses by giving them the ability to update their information across the web through our portal, a single platform for your online presence. Weve built the technology, partner network, and support team to drive local business success.
QA Engineers at SinglePlatform collaborate with other disciplines on product development from conception through implementation. We are looking for QA Engineers who have at least 2 years of experience testing software and developing automation frameworks with Selenium, as well as someone who is passionate about delivering a high quality product to our customers.
What youll do:
- Collaborate on a cross-discipline team to build scalable web applications and services in an Agile fashion.
- Extend existing automation frameworks as well as creating them from scratch.
- Develop, drive, and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements gathered from product owners and stakeholders.
- Monitor statuses of builds and maintain regression tests.
- Release management and post-release testing.
- Identify risks and interdependencies prior to releases to minimize impact on daily business operations.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects to the team.
- Keep current on emerging technologies to advance our architecture/technologies to support the growth of the business.
- Participate in departmental code reviews and best practice discussions.
Who you are and what you have experience with:
- 2+ years of QA Engineering experience on an agile team.
- Experience developing and maintaining automation for Selenium WebDriver in Python.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs and writing API tests.
- Experience with SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Linux and UNIX
- Experience with at least one SCM system like Git.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively.
Experience that would make you an even better candidate:
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or related degree.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers.
- Experience with Agile Software Development and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience working in a Python engineering environment (Django / Flask)
- Knowledge of performance testing, stress testing, and security testing.
Simply put, SinglePlatform just might be the best place you'll ever work. We combine a high-energy, fast-paced startup culture with the stability of being a part of the Endurance family. This means that you'll get to be a part of the story of building the SinglePlatform business to legendary proportions but you still have the security of being backed by a publicly traded company who has already created a legacy of its own.
Do we work hard? You bet. We're here to help small businesses get new customers and grow their own businesses, and we take that mission seriously. We're data and numbers driven and we never stop inventing ways to be better.
Do we have fun? Oh yeah. Even though we take what we do seriously, we have a great time doing it. Regular company happy hours, casual work environment, awesome company events, amazing benefits and perks are just some of the highlights of working at SinglePlatform.