At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The PR associate is a great opportunity for someone hungry to learn from and contribute to a high-performing global public relations team and fast-growing company. The person in this role is passionate about storytelling and writing, with an eagerness to jump in and help however they can. If youre someone that rolls up their sleeves to get things done, delivers high-quality results fast, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, this will be a great fit for you. The right candidate has a growth mindset and actively seeks opportunities to expand their skills, thinking, professional acumen, and, ultimately, their career. This is a full-time position that will report to the Vice President of Global Communications and can be located at any of our major sites, including the Bay Area, Philadelphia, Boston, Raleigh, and Columbus, or anywhere remotely.
Remote work allowed.
What Youll Do
- Provide support to the global PR team across every product area
- Research and build lists of media and influencers
- Coordinate logistics for product launches and virtual press tours
- Maintain and manage editorial, award, and speaking calendars
- Manage team reporting, metrics, and measurement
- Manage daily industry and competitive news monitoring program
- Develop proactive editorial pitches and pitch media
- Create original content, including press releases and bylined articles
- 2+ years of experience at a top PR agency and/or leading technology/software company
- Bachelors in journalism, Marketing, PR, English, Communications, or related field
- Superb organizational, project, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong spirit of collaboration and ability to work across different groups
- Passion for creating excellent, high-quality deliverables
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude
Nice to Have
- Life sciences, healthcare, or related experience
- Enterprise software experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From