WHO WE ARE
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were
sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best-selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were
reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
GALA DESIGN LAB
Gala is a high-profile new strategic initiative to accelerate and scale new product ideation, design, and development at Thrasio. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurship in industrial product design by offering innovators a new path to commercialize and participate in the success of their ideas. To deliver on this goal we are building a crowdsourcing ideation platform to source ideas and designs for new products from a network of external design professionals, design-oriented academic programs and industry organizations, and Thrasio employees. This is an opportunity to join the initial team that is creating, building, and scaling an exciting and transformative new platform business model.
Were seeking a Project Manager for Gala Design Lab. To be successful in this role you will need to thrive in uncertainty and leverage your strong communication and collaboration experience and skills. This job will require you to step into an entrepreneurial venture and hit the ground running across a number of dimensions. You will be asked to wear many hats, contribute to the strategic planning process, and coordinate with stakeholders across Thrasio and with our many partners outside the company.
- Develop processes to source and curate ideas and designs from an external network of industrial design professionals
- Develop workflows to collect, organize, and communicate critical information from designers to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with our designers, product development, marketing, and product launch teams to manage the process of turning ideas into new products
- Design and manage processes to screen new product ideas
- Collaborate with our creative, marketing, and product launch teams to manage go-to-market strategies for new product launches across multiple marketing and distribution channels
- Help synthesize our evolving operations and strategy to communicate our progress and initiatives to senior leadership and stakeholders across the company
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE PARTY
- 3+ years of consulting, entrepreneurship, and/or strategy experience
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of unstructured information and stakeholder feedback to design business processes
- Experience with strategic planning, project road-mapping, and organizing large-scale efforts that include multiple stakeholders
- Fluency with digital project management software
- A plus if you have experience with consumer product development/manufacturing, crowdfunding and/or eCommerce (especially Amazon)
- MBA, MS, or BFA preferred
- Mechanical Engineering degree also a plus
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY,
ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From