Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated operations/ project management professional with exceptional organization skills to support the growth and scaling of our finance department.
Some responsibilities of this role include:
- Comprehensive project management for key finance initiatives
- Ensure finance policies and procedures are updated and communicated across the organization
- Create on-boarding materials for new (non-finance) employees to ensure they understand how things work when they join
- Create an on-boarding approach (materials + a standard set of meetings/ training) for new finance employees to support their successful entry to Thras.io finance
- Support the on-going operations of the finance team (e.g. planning + scheduling for weekly team meetings, tracking of to do items, updating of team org chart, etc.)
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in greater overall efficiency
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelors degree in a Finance or PM related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a project management or operations role
- Experience coordinating projects across an organization
- Strong communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization
- Solid organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
- Solutions oriented with a track-record of driving from data to insight
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.