Brandwatch is the global leader in social intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide. We build smart software solutions that help capture, analyse and share insights from millions of conversations across the web. Home to over 300 people, from over 30 different nations, Brandwatch is a place that challenges, motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social world. Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.
Professional Services is a core component of Customer Success at Brandwatch. As a team, we strive to enable and advance our clients use of social data by taking them from data, to insights to actions that have a real business impact and empower our users long-term self-sufficiency.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring a Project Manager with a flair for digital media to join our dynamic Professional Services team in Boston. This is an exciting opportunity that offers hands-on work, project ownership and flexibility to learn, grow, and develop in the constantly changing landscape of social media.
Were looking for someone who:
- Is an expert in the Brandwatch suite of products and stays up to date on industry trends
- Thrives on consulting with clients, getting to truly understand their requirements and helping them achieve their business goals
- Is able to drive long-term product adoption by making proactive recommendations about best practices and potential projects, advancing clients in their use of the platform
- Can manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple customer stakeholders, while ensuring a successful and timely completion
- Control project scope, delivery timeline and budgetary constraints, and report in a timely fashion any scope change requests
- Will represent Brandwatch in client-facing meetings by presenting to users and key stakeholders
- Embraces the importance of collaborative working but with the ability to work independently when required
- Work with the Customer Success Managers to build a long-term strategy for your portfolio of customers
- A passion for helping customers and a dedication to providing a best-in-class service experience.
- 2+ years of prior experience in a project management role
- Experience working with consumer insights or research a plus
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements.
- An ability to manage project scope and delivery timelines across multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships quickly
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the companys looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
What we offer:
We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:
Brandwatch operates with the highest level of integrity and keeps our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
More Jobs From