Programmer/Data Analyst, Financial Systems
KAYAK is looking for a Programmer / Data Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems team based in our Stamford, CT office. In this role you will be dedicated to building and developing our financial and enterprise systems. This position will report into the Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems.
- Design, define, and develop new custom integrations for financial systems and products
- Collaborate with Finance teams to build and expose relevant data.
- Optimize workflows and structures of various financial systems (including payments, budgeting, collections,.)
- Build API and front-end interfaces using existing financial systems, as well as from the ground up
- Structure and integrate data from newly acquired companies
- Build and maintain data pipelines for financial reporting.
- Monitor all systems to ensure data accuracy
- Ensure needs of Account Management/ Business Development and Finance teams are met
Minimum of 3-4 years of data analysis/programming experience.
Strong analytical, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Strong experience with one of the following financial systems platforms: NetSuite, Intacct, Adaptive Planning
Previous experience with corporate reporting platforms a plus (Cognos, Tableau, R/shiny, .)
Proficient use of Microsoft Office
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- 3 year anniversary travel bonus
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional masseuse
- Regular team events/excursions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.