Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Program Manager, Video Curation to help assess and operationalize curation efforts across video products from Facebook and Instagram. This role will work cross functionally interfacing with both product and partnerships teams. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of social video platforms, as well as strong operational and analytical sense. Candidates should have the proven ability to create and develop processes, documentation, and tooling across multiple projects with different stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a background in media, with deep experience with media analytics and products. Experience working with media partners is also a plus.
- Define and execute processes to support curation team operations
- Develop a deep understanding of Facebook products and the operations required to support them
- Act as a connector between key functions within the global organization
- Provide insights and analysis to the cross functional team to help drive their understanding of curations impact
- Identify and apply best practices within and across teams
- Identify new resources and solutions that increase the team's effectiveness
- Build strong relationships with internal partners across a cross functional team including Partnerships, Policy and Legal
More Jobs From