Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced professional to join Facebook's Deal Desk team; a part of our Partnerships Operations & Insights organization. Our team's mission is to design and optimize processes, programs, and operations to accelerate sustainable growth for FB Partnerships Teams. In this role, you will bring standardization and efficiency to the Partnerships Deal Making process. As a Program Manager, you will work across several teams from Business Development, Product, Legal, and Engineering, and other cross-functional groups to standardize and simplify the approvals, escalations, and documentation of high-risk contracts. The ideal candidate will be an experienced business development professional with the ability to drive broad cross-functional operational projects, and influence decision makers.
- Lead and execute key internal projects and initiatives for Partnerships Deal teams, focused on improving transparency, and building scalable escalation and approval pathways
- Move initiatives forward, find resources, raise concerns to appropriate owners early and resolve open issues that prevent progress. Hold the line when the schedule or scope is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships
- Drive the project planning of internal tooling requirements, partnering with cross-functional teams including IT, Legal, Finance, and Partnerships
- Own all logistics, coordination, and facilitation for regular team meetings, documenting and presenting summaries of internal project work to Partnerships leadership
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles and prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions, while proactively raising issues for the team before they become a problem
- Serve as a dependable point of contact/link for all stakeholders and teams
- Develop and track project plans, metrics of success, and communication plans for all initiatives
- Lead the commercialization of existing and nascent tools and the communication on pipeline, growth, opportunities and risks across the organization
- Develop strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company and own key business development needs as part of multiple cross-functional deal teams
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, often uncertain environment and to adapt to new teams, roles and responsibilities fluidly
More Jobs From