Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This position will be responsible for strategic business operations, daily project management and ensuring forward momentum across multiple ongoing News Partnerships initiatives. Success in this position requires an understanding of Facebook's media products, the ability to work with cross-functional teams and exhibit critical thinking & attention to detail.The ideal candidate has had success project managing ongoing work streams from ideation to completion, and the ability to crisply communicate complex concepts and areas of risk and opportunity. A strong sense of prioritization and focus, as well as exceptional communication skills, are a must.
- Drive operational excellence in news partnerships and cross-functional partners through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Design and execute on standard cadence of operations (e.g. budget review, program reviews)
- Support News Partnerships with planning and operational deliverables e.g., annual planning and quarterly business reviews
- Design and execute on processes for planning, tracking, budgeting and measurement of News Partnerships programs and initiatives
- Lead recurring planning processes and partner with news leads and cross functional partners to optimize budget and resources
- Develop standardized efficiency processes and tools that can be scaled across the regional teams
- Consistent analysis and reporting back on news partnerships programs on a quarterly basis
- Manage the global news initiative tracker
- Support leadership and team-wide meetings and offsites
- Support the development and shape of news programs strategy for priority areas
- Develop a deep understanding of the market dynamics and implications for news partnerships strategy in each market
More Jobs From