Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Program Manager for the News Integrity Partnerships team. This person will focus on day-to-day operations for our fact-checking partnerships across Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, as well as other partnerships in the integrity space. A key part of this role will be coordinating the team that manages our fact-checking partnerships around the world, ensuring global consistency while also calibrating regional needs. This person will also partner closely with Product, Policy, Communications and Operations teams on our approach to combating misinformation, among other teams. The ideal candidate will have an interest in and working knowledge of the misinformation space and key players within it, as well as the ability to adapt quickly within a fast-changing environment.
- Drive the day-to-day operations of our fact-checking partnerships across Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp
- Establish weekly priorities for the global partnerships team that supports fact-checking organizations
- Enable team members to do their jobs as effectively as possible by documenting processes, establishing best practices, identifying knowledge gaps and more
- Proactively identify challenges that team members are facing and develop solutions to address them, including opportunities to partner with other internal teams
- Provide the partnerships perspective on product and policy launches
- Partner with cross-functional teams to explain our misinformation products and policies to fact-checkers and potentially other integrity partners