Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced professional to join Facebook's Deal Desk team, a part of our Partnerships Operations & Insights organization. Our team's mission is to design and optimize processes, programs, and operations to accelerate sustainable growth for Facebooks Business Development Partnerships Teams. This role will specifically support some of Facebooks most exciting early stage partnerships businesses, including WhatsApp and Business Messaging.
In this role, you will design and support incentive programs targeted at accelerating the growth of your stakeholders business objectives with third party partners across the globe. As a Program Manager, you will work across several teams from Business Development, Product, Legal, Finance, Accounting, and other cross-functional groups to standardize and simplify the Quote-to-Cash process, enabling emerging Business Development initiatives to scale sustainably into fully functional programs. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Program Manager, with an understanding of the commercial, legal, and operational requirements of executing discount pricing and business development deals within the telecommunications and Business Service Platform industry. The candidate will have exceptional communication, cross-functional leadership, and execution skills. Experience in developing partnerships with distributor and reseller channel partners will be a significant plus.
- Design, support, and commercialize incentive programs on behalf of Business Development, and in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders in Legal, Finance, Accounting, and Operations.
- Map and optimize the contracting life-cycle for each program, including development of budget frameworks, commercial models, legal templates, payment implementations, and ROI models.
- Develop program renewals best practices, and contract administration processes, ensuring compliance with obligations, and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Partner with internal Tools and Systems teams to influence and lead the investment in tools and infrastructure to support these programs.
- Own all logistics, coordination, and facilitation for regular team meetings, documenting and presenting summaries of internal project work to Partnerships leadership.
- Achieve balance between the aggressive growth objectives of our Product and Partnerships teams, and the operational requirements of our Legal and Finance partners.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles and prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions, while proactively raising issues for the team before they become a problem.
- Develop and track project plans, metrics of success, and communication plans for all initiatives.