Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, detail-oriented, driven and analytical individual who will serve as a member of Facebooks Business Planning & Operations team supporting the Global Business Marketing organization. This is a key opportunity to be part of a team that plays an integral role in shaping strategy for Business Marketing. This role will work cross-functionally with multiple teams at Facebook (including Marketing and Finance). The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and Marketing, be intellectually curious and a fast learner, be able to work independently and be comfortable with ambiguity, whilst keeping focused on high impact projects. This is a full-time position and is located in Menlo Park or New York City. The mission of the Business Planning & Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the sales and marketing organization through strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. We support the Business Marketing leadership team with business planning, analytics and insight, and drive operating cadence. We also identify and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives that will help drive growth.
- Operating cadence/Rhythm of business:
- Support Business Marketing teams with planning and operational requests e.g. annual planning, business reviews, etc.
- Set appropriate KPIs and track performance
- Drive operational excellence in the Business Marketing organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Business partnership with Marketing Leaders:
- Support leadership on operational and strategic issues to optimize resources (OpEx and headcount) to drive growth globally
- Business analytics & insights:
- Analyze channel and campaign performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business insights and recommendations
- Strategic projects and initiatives:
- Translate global initiatives to regional level and help drive alignment
- Develop projects at regional level that have potential to scale at a global level
- Drive operational excellence in the Business Marketing organization through process improvements
More Jobs From