Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a highly experienced project manager who will lead the global management and implementation of Veeva Oncology Link for a multinational pharmaceutical customer. As a Program Lead, you will design and execute the business process and implementation strategy for Oncology Link and ensure its success. In a fast-paced, client-facing environment you will be focused on project and program management, creating and tracking project plans, pre-empting and supporting the specific needs of the customer, training customers, and managing stakeholders. In addition, you will identify, manage, create, and deliver high-quality bespoke projects and use Veevas gold-standard scientific oncology data to support and optimize the customers medical and brand strategies. If you are excited about consulting in oncology, analytics, and working for a fast-growing tech company, we are the optimal fit.
What You'll Do
- Ensure customer success for Veeva Oncology Link
- Manage the entire process of implementation of Veeva Oncology Link with global pharmaceutical customers
- Develop and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders to support medical and commercial teams
- Drive a change management processes, train end users, and maximize engagement with customers
- Define and develop strategic working relationships for optimal success
- Analyze Veeva Oncology Link data and create innovative and insightful reports
- Regularly engage with relevant stakeholders and present your projects and insights (including on-site and remote presentations and discussions)
- Develop efficient solutions to address customers business needs and use cases
- Use your oncology therapeutic and business knowledge to address clients questions in a bespoke and creative manner
- Experience in managing, structuring, and successfully executing large and complex projects
- At least five years experience within pharma, consulting, or at a healthcare research agency
- Comfort and familiarity in driving discussions with senior stakeholders in pharma
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Talent and desire for customer-facing activities
- Ambition for high-quality and self-motivated work
- Highly competent in Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to Have
- Experience with KOL data
- Good grasp of the current and evolving clinical and scientific environment in oncology
- A degree in a biological/medical/or other scientific discipline
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.