At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is committed to hiring and developing new grads in a supportive environment to build for the future of our company and the industry. Generation Veeva is our global new graduate development program that has three main tracks. We are seeking a University Lead to run and grow our newest track, the Analytics Development Program (ADP).This program is part of Crossix, a Veeva company, that provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. This is an exciting and fun opportunity to be responsible for managing the recruiting, hiring, and engagement of Associate Analysts as they start and grow their careers at Veeva.
What You'll Do
- Manage the day-to-day execution of recruiting, hiring, and engagement efforts for the Analytics Development Program
- Screen, interview and schedule interviews for all candidates applying to the program
- Responsible for all recruiting efforts: sourcing, coordinating and attending events
- Coordinate events and workshops to drive development and engagement of new hires
- Partner with the Analytics teams to deeply learn their organization, define hiring needs, and execute against them
- Identify opportunities to increase program effectiveness and evolve the program in an innovative way
- Build relationships and trust with candidates and new hires
- Location: New York, NY. This will be a remote position during COVID-19
- Ability to travel at least 50% during peak recruiting seasons
- Has at least 2 years of experience in the campus recruiting or development space
- Self-starter, goal-oriented with outstanding networking and sales skills with a demonstrated ability to develop new relationships
- Services oriented mindset to grow strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills with attention to detail
- Organized and proficient with technology, including data analytics and reporting
- BS or BA desired
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with technical teams
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health and Wellness Programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.