Program Associate Manager, Education Modernization
The Program Associate Manager will support the development, execution and scaling of Career Connections. This person will work closely with the Program Manager to drive key performance indicators for program adoption, participant satisfaction, program impact and expansion. This person will share our “student first” methodology and desire to improve lives through opportunities in tech.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in program management, believes education is a vehicle for change in the world and is driven by making a positive impact in the community. You will be working in a dynamic, start-up like team that brings together engineers, educators and program leaders with a variety of backgrounds who share a passion for innovating the education space.
This is a full-time position located in New York, NY.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Program Manager to execute against milestones, help implement and scale the Career Connections program.
- Manage various priorities and work streams concurrently with strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Cultivate existing relationships with partners and vendors to help maximize program impact.
- Function as a program ambassador, successfully communicate program efficacies to cultivate new opportunities.
- Demonstrate a customer-oriented mindset and provide on-the-ground support for partners.
- Identify potential challenges, research and collect insights to course correct before they arise and offer/implement potential solutions.
- Communicate with impact to keep stakeholders informed with timely and accurate updates.
- Monitor, report and evaluate program progress against goals.
- Demonstrate empathy and a commitment to creating access and leveling the playing field for the underserved community.
- Collaborate with a high-performance, cross-functional team.
- Will include travel as needed.
- 5+ years of experience related to program management
- Independent and strategic thinker with problem-solving experience
- Communication and persuasion experience
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Project management experience managing multifaceted projects resulting in program growth
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder engagement and expectations
- Demonstrated experience in organizing and managing events
- Experience in the education field
- Experience in a fast-paced, self-starter environme