As a Senior Manager within the Professional Services - Transfer Pricing team, you will own client relationships and complete transfer pricing documentation projects for these clients. To do this, you will manage a team of analysts and drive multiple transfer pricing projects to completion. You will act as the main contact for clients, conducting functional interviews, making decisions on how to analyze transactions, and when requested offering transfer pricing related economic advice. You will become familiar with Transfer Pricing legislation in all of your clients jurisdictions and be able to analyze transactions for transfers of tangible goods, provision of services, financing arrangements and transfers of intellectual property. In addition to creating client documentation projects, you will contribute to the Marketing, Sales and Customer Service aspects of our business by understanding and being involved in the lifecycle of a project, from client acquisition to completion.
This is a unique opportunity for a tech savvy individual that has transfer pricing experience. The ideal candidate will have several years of transfer pricing specific knowledge or experience. The best candidates will have an understanding of the economic theory of transfer pricing and be interested in building a lasting career in Transfer Pricing.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance or other related/quantitative fields; Advanced degrees are desired but not mandatory
- 5-8 years of relevant Transfer Pricing experience- either at in a consulting environment or in-house at a corporation
- Ability to manage a small team of analysts
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple projects to completion
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results
- Proficient in Business English, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From