As a Tax Manager for the Professional Services team, utilizing a bespoke technology platform specifically designed to meet R&D Tax Credit documentation needs, you will manage a client portfolio for whom you will work on identifying and quantifying federal and state research tax credits. Reporting directly to the R&D Tax Credit Practice Leader, you will supervise R&D Tax Credit projects, research tax issues, interview clients, and document eligible tax credit criteria.
This is a unique opportunity for a tech savvy individual that has a positive, can-do attitude and a quick learner with the ability to understand tax concepts. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience of interacting directly with clients, managing client assignments and audit or tax teams at an accounting, tax, or management consulting firm. Experienced candidates should demonstrate comprehensive technical skills, building relationships both internally and externally across different levels of management, developing project plans, managing workflows, and comprehending complex written and verbal materials as well as managing and developing junior staff members.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or the hard sciences. CPA/JD is a plus
- Three to five years of experience in R&D Tax Credits;
- Ability to prioritize and drive progress on multiple projects at once, comfortable juggling projects in various stages of completion;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment;
- Strong analytical, research, project management and organizational skills;Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results;
- Ability to manage client accounts and regularly conduct client meetings, capable of setting client expectations;
- Attention to detail
- Capable of overseeing a team and providing training, feedback and supervision to junior staff;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From