As an Associate - R& D within the Professional Services team, utilizing a bespoke technology platform specifically designed to meet global transfer pricing documentation needs, you will work on various aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related parties, including, but not limited to, transfers of tangible goods, provision of services, financing arrangements and transfers of intellectual property. In addition to preparing economic and industry analyses, you will contribute to the Marketing, Sales and Customer Service aspects of our business by understanding and being involved in the lifecycle of a project, from client acquisition to completion.
- This is a unique opportunity for a tech savvy individual that has a positive, can-do attitude and demonstrates the ability to understand economic theory and concepts. The ideal candidate may have some transfer pricing specific knowledge or experience, but we are willing to train the right person that has the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and flexible environment.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance or other related/quantitative fields;
- Ability to prioritize and drive progress on multiple projects;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results;
- Ability to supervise and delegate tasks to outsourcing professionals;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From