Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a talented, self-motivated Product Solutions Manager to join the Publisher Solutions Technical Operations team; a global client facing service organization. As a Product Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for taking our product innovations and turning them into solutions for our publisher customers. In this dynamic role, you will work directly with the Sales, Engineering, Product Marketing and Product Management teams to pitch Facebook Audience Network products to new customers and drive solutions that solve their technical challenges and enable them to meet their business goals. Lastly, you will help translate customer needs and work with all teams to improve the overall Audience Network product experience.
- As a client facing Product Solutions Manager, you deeply understand the Audience Network Platform and underlying implementation to successfully support the spectrum of technical requirements across the client life cycle.
- As the product subject matter expert, you'll engage with publishers to understand their business objectives, demonstrate the value proposition of the Audience network.
- As the clients technical advisor, youll support your clients implement existing and pre-release aspects of the platform by teaching, consulting, and providing code examples and troubleshoot technical issues in real-time.
- As a client advocate, you will manage the technical relationship and effectively represent client needs internally as it related to product usage, requirements, technical troubleshooting and engineering escalations.
- As the primary technical program lead you have hands-on project management experience coordinating cross-functional teams to design, implement complex product solutions effectively managing risks, adhering to project timelines.
- As part of the Commercial team, you work hand-in-glove with our Sales and Account Management team as a partner. Leveraging your deep product expertise, you enable our commercial teams to achieve its growth objectives.
- You will have a strong technical aptitude with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and take advantage of new concepts.
- You demonstrate a consultative and analytical approach with focus on building partnerships internally and externally.
- You collaborate effectively with product teams to launch products including supporting Alpha and Beta programs.
- You are great at multi-tasking and you prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
More Jobs From