Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive product adoption and go-to-market strategies for our video products. The successful candidate will have experience working with cross-functional teams to drive adoption of new products with large advertisers and agencies. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of brand advertisers and video ad technology solutions, a focus on client service, executive presence and the ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, dynamic environment. This is a full-time position based in our New York City office.
- Partner with sales and marketing to build global go-to-market strategies to drive adoption of video products
- Identify growth opportunities through data-driven insights
- Distill and surface market feedback from advertisers and agencies to product teams to influence product roadmap
- Develop and execute global go-to-market plan for roll out of new products and feature enhancements
- Collaborate with training resources to lead, design, and participate in training programs to further product knowledge within partnership field teams
- Work with Marketing to ensure product materials are customized for regional use and local marketing channels are effectively leveraged
- Work with PR to devise launch strategies for featured products
More Jobs From