Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced advertising and Product Marketing professional with a strong background in product marketing and project management to drive the global go-to-market and prioritization of our Facebook Inc. Signal & Delivery solutions. The successful candidate must have experience working with PMM & sales channels to drive meaningful product growth in a fast-paced Internet or online marketing company. They must thrive with cross-functional teams, be comfortable with ambiguity and change, and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. They must also have experience influencing stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders in Business Product Marketing (BPM), Product Management (PM), and Global Marketing Sales (GMS) to establish business priorities, build global go-to-market plans for highest priority solutions, and reconcile goals across orgs
- Partner with the Global Business Marketing (GBM) team to develop and execute on go-to-market plans through various channels (including PR, events, presenting opportunities, etc.)
- Collaborate with BPM regional and vertical teams to drive education and growth of business solutions
- Ability to influence product and cross-functional stakeholders to build future solutions that support the needs surfaced in market globally
- Effectively communicate with GMS & BPM leadership
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and expertly prioritize work to efficiently deploy our finite go-to-market capacity
- Ability to solve global challenges with scaled solutions
More Jobs From