Office Tour Photos
Instagram is a global community of more than 1 billion, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
On Instagram, shopping is one of the many ways that people connect with each other and the brands and products they love. With over 25 million businesses using Instagram and a strong community of content creators and influencers, people on Instagram can discover new looks and get inspired before making a purchase.
Instagram is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support people, creators and businesses who use Instagram for shopping. This person will be responsible for creating our business and product strategy, managing our go-to-market plans and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great solutions to the community. The ideal candidate will come from the e-Commerce industry and have a multi-disciplinary background - including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills - and be passionate about Instagram and the retail industry. This is a full-time position based in our New York City office.
- Help establish and scale our end-to-end solutions for shopping on Instagram
- Partner with product management and engineering to define the strategy and product roadmap for shopping
- Lead market and competitive assessments by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit
- Set our go-to-market strategy for shopping and collaborate with our marketing, PR, measurement, partnerships and sales teams to create product positioning and materials
- Assess and prioritize expansion and new business opportunities
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
More Jobs From