Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an individual who is passionate about helping build the future of Facebooks paid online events product. Paid online events is a new product that enables businesses, creators, educators and media publishers to earn money from online events on Facebook. Now Page owners can create an online event, set a price, promote the event, collect payment and host the event, all in one place.The successful candidate is both data-driven and has the ability to synthesize market trends in media and related business models, and can effectively work with colleagues across the company to drive results. This product marketing role is focused on the inbound phase of product marketing with creators and small businesses as well as the initial phases of outbound product marketing. Inbound product marketing responsibilities include foundational analysis to identify market needs by producer segment, opportunity sizing, gathering deep feedback from internal and external stakeholders, representing the view of the market and running alpha and beta testing. Outbound product marketing responsibilities include leading launch planning and growth efforts. This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with the Product, Engineering, Design, Analytics, Partnerships, Sales and Marketing teams.This is a full-time position.
- Drive product strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
- Identify opportunities and represent the view of creators and small businesses internally by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate improvements
- Quarterback go-to-market efforts globally to support product launches and scaled adoption
- Manage comprehensive, cross-functional activities including product testing, positioning, policy and product documentation
- Partner with the Product, Engineering, Partnerships, Operations and Marketing and other teams
More Jobs From