Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced product marketer passionate about small and large businesses to join the Business Product Marketing team for our Business Interfaces org, focused on Location. Our team is building free and paid tools that help 90 million plus businesses connect with customers and drive real-world business value across the FB family of apps (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Messenger). The Business Product Marketing function serves as the bridge between the Product team and the market serving as the representation of the market early in product development, and later leading GTM/launch and marketing strategy. The person in this role will help define and launch location-powered solutions for businesses, such as helping businesses get found in searches for businesses nearby, making offline connections more measurable, and informing new consumer products that connect people with nearby businesses. The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong problem solver with excellent communications skills and high comfort with ambiguity. He or she will have a deep understanding of the needs of small and large businesses and the landscape of location-powered products. We're looking for someone who can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to drive results, executes quantitative and qualitative analyses at a fast pace, and has experience developing and executing launch plans on a large, global scale. This is a full-time position located in our New York office.
- Represent the needs of the market on the product team, including qualitative and quantitative feedback from clients and partners
- Lead market research, competitive benchmarking, customer segmentation, opportunity assessment, etc. to inform product development and prioritize product opportunities
- Collaborate and build relationships with business-facing product teams across FB Inc. (Facebook Pages, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger)
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive product alpha/beta tests and launches
- Lead comprehensive go-to-market strategy and partner with outbound marketing teams and sales teams to create product marketing communications, including press releases, blog posts, sales/partner communications, etc.
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing adoption plans in partnership with Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Influence cross-functional teams (product management, engineering, design etc.) by building relationships, backing up claims with solid data and analyses, and inspiring change by aligning goals and building a vision
More Jobs From