Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a Product Marketing Manager whos passionate about building a new commerce business and launching products that help people discover products they love and businesses drive sales. The ideal candidate will have strong strategic and analytical capabilities, experience working with product teams and shaping product strategy, and deep understanding of key trends and dynamics in commerce.
- Shape product strategy by leading market assessments and qualitative/quantitative analyses to define Product/Engineering opportunities and priorities with a focus on commerce seller solutions
- Identify and evaluate significant long-term business and product opportunities in commerce based on research, analysis, and a strategic view of the market
- Drive cross-functional decision making through analysis of strategic options and tradeoffs
- Lead cross-functional alpha/beta programs to test, learn, iterate on, and successfully launch new products
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategies and plans including launch strategy, positioning, legal/policy approvals, public relations
- Drive product adoption by effectively articulating the value propositions of new products and partnering with go-to-market teams on sales support efforts and growth initiatives