Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve peoples ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
Truveris is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team. In this role, you will support the Director of Marketing, and will partner cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and other teams to develop deep product/solution knowledge in order to drive demand, adoption, engagement, and success of our products, measured by SMART business objectives for each product. The Product Marketing Manager will translate product information into strategic marketing plans, including go-to-market/launch plans, and supporting materials to increase demand/engagement with clients and prospects. This role will be responsible for developing competitively positioned, compelling materials, from toolkits and trainings to talking points and case studies, continuously improving strategies and materials through analyzing measurable results.
- Plan and execute product/solution marketing strategy including product content, positioning, messaging, core benefits, competitive differentiators, and clear and memorable value proposition with focus on value - not features - that drive insights, action and results
- Understand the competitive landscapebe an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Create & update product materials, website content, and tools necessary to help customers make educated purchasing decisions around Truveriss product suite, including brochures, datasheets, product guides, videos, e.g., thought leadership, testimonials, etc.; strategically place materials across multiple channels (web, social, direct, etc.) to drive increased demand
- Collaborate closely with Product & Operations teams to gather quantifiable results for case studies and proof points to share across media, create and implement product launch communications and rollout plans, and enhance clients understanding of utilizing our products
- Act as voice of the customer within the organization to provide knowledge and relevance for all product/solution activities; be the expert on our buyers, and drive changes to Sales & Marketing processes Design & conduct trainings for various internal and external stakeholders; create scripts for demos and talking points for Sales in presentations
- Procure activity reports, e.g., to measure engagement/behavior, and feed them back into segmentation, product development, and engagement strategies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, English, or related field
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of creating content that spans channels
- Creative and talented storyteller highly adept at developing content to provoke engagement
- Knowledge of common marketing tools, i.e. HubSpot, Google Analytics, and social media platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to adapt to changing market preferences
- Ability to manage projects with several, competing, and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of healthcare or PBM/pharmacy industry preferred
More Jobs From