About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager for SecurityScorecard, you will contribute to product messaging, product positioning, competitive intelligence, sales enablement, and partner collateral creation and maintenance. Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Marketing, you will collaborate closely with sales, customer success, product, and the partner and alliance team and contribute to marketing communications and demand generation efforts. If you are an experienced, passionate marketer who is comfortable communicating cross-functionally you might be a great fit!
You also should be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, communications. We'd also love for you to be innovative, self-motivated and able to think independently to contribute to our success. Youve launched products before, are comfortable with solution messaging and know field enablement inside and out. Youve lead sales enablement activities, competitive intelligence and pricing projects.
- Develop a continuous stream of content and compelling collateral that generates buzz and accelerates the buying process with differentiated messaging
- Assist in the development of go-to-market plans and campaigns in conjunction with the demand generation team
- Collaborate with the product team to implement the successful launch of new features, through managing the MRD (Marketing Requirements Documentation) process
- Support sales efforts through impactful training and enablement activities, identification of successful sales strategies, and the development of sales tools
- Become passionate about our competition and help create compelling competitive playbooks for sales that aligns with our sales methodology
- Know our target customers and partners; their challenges, and the benefits of our solutions, and apply this knowledge to influence strategy creation
- Project manage the delivery of most up-to-date product marketing outputs on Martech and Sales tools
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 3-7 years in a product marketing position, at least some of which was at a software security company
- Must have experience crafting and evangelizing messages, writing creative product marketing content and comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B SaaS products and services
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and true passion for product marketing and cybersecurity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skillsWorked extensively with Martech tools like Salesforce, Highspot, Mindtickle, MS Sharepoint, Asana
- Be familiar with the MEDDIC sales methodology and building assets to help us win!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Jobs From