Who We Are:
Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Woman to Watch in 2020 by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 170 employees in 10 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Berlin and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 12,500+ brands across 53 categories, 300,000+ retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B per month in wholesale transactions on the platform. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop and Matchesfashion; and key specialty stores like Intermix and Dover Street Market. Leading men's and women's brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up, driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry
What Youll Do:
- Partner with product team to plan for and execute feature and product releases; develop or update supporting sales materials and create and execute promotion plan
- Articulate customer value through product messaging, translating features and details into a story of benefits and business growth
- Empower sales with a strong library of sales enablement materials that effectively support the sales process and align with JOORs value proposition
- Communicate new releases to customers through newsletter and in-platform content to increase engagement and feature adoption
- Support product-related messaging and content for integrated campaigns
- Prepare and calibrate launch plans for releases, coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Use industry knowledge and research to forecast marketing opportunities that drive business goals
- Define key performance indicators and dashboards to measure, optimize, and focus product marketing activities
- Effectively communicate product marketing plans and metrics regularly to internal stakeholders
What Were Looking For:
- At least 3-5 years of product marketing experience preferably within a tech startup.
- Proven, successful experience in marketing plan creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting
- Experience managing marketing budgets and external stakeholders such as contractors and agencies
- A customer-centric mindset and approach
- Highly collaborative, tech-oriented self-starter who focuses on producing great work and outcomes for the business
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Need a break? Flexible My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.