Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Recruiting Product Team's mission is to develop products and technology to identify and hire the most talented people in the world, at Facebook scale. After growing to over 35,000 employees to date, we have one of the largest internal recruiting teams in the world, and maintain an extremely high bar for talent. Operating at this scale requires re-thinking the whole recruiting paradigm, and shipping unique products, both internally and externally.
We are looking for a Product Manager to envision and execute on growth opportunities for Recruiting Products. Youll be working with a cross-functional team to explore how new products can help drive more efficient recruiting and better collaboration, with an immediate emphasis on Workplace by Facebook. Youll define privacy/compliance requirements and translate them into a framework that ensures the larger Recruiting Products Team are developing products, infrastructure and policies that adhere to our leading privacy-first practices.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
More Jobs From