Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Recruiting Product Team's mission is to develop products and technologies to identify and hire talented people from all over the world to join us at Facebook. Operating at our scale requires re-thinking the traditional recruiting paradigm, and shipping unique products, internally and externally.We are looking for Product Managers who are able to identify and solve unsolved problems at Facebook scale industry. You will reimagine recruiting by leveraging elements like machine learning, social and messaging platforms as well as unique approaches for increasing diversity and inclusion. We will be asking you to utilize our strengths, our people, our culture, and data to hire the best talent in the world.
- Lead the ideation, design, technical development, and launch of software products.
- Partner closely with a wide range of stakeholders to gain deep understanding of process, systems and pain points.
- Transform your expertise in software into innovative solutions and products for Facebook.
- Use data to define metrics for the initiatives, measure current state and track attainment of stated metrics.
- Work closely with software engineers to develop, experiment with, and launch products. Lead the implementation and adoption of projects.