Office Tour Photos
PIVOTAL CLOUD FOUNDRY SOLUTIONS
PRODUCT MANAGER - Pivotal Cloud Foundry Solutions
PIVOTALS STORY (VIDEO)
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, Inc., combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, and methodology to empower the worlds largest organizations to adapt to change and build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
You are unique: as an exceptional, passionate, customer facing, hands-on Product Manager you will help customers transform to realize the benefits of cloud native applications and architectures on Pivotal Cloud Foundry. You are a problem solver and the thought of collaborating with a team to help companies transform to meet the challenges of tomorrow excites you. You enjoying working with other people and are motivated by creating lightbulb moments for the people you work with.
The Pivotal Cloud Foundry Solutions team strive to make our customers use of Pivotal Cloud Foundry successful. It turns out that successful use of technology requires some changes in people and process. We help our customers use a product-centric mindset to build a balanced team and a streamlined pathway to production, leaving app product teams unencumbered to deliver value to their customers. Our Product Managers, Solution Architects, and Platform Reliability Engineers pair with customer counterparts to transfer knowledge, culture and practices while achieving project goals.
In this role, you will:
- Pair with customer Product Managers to define and launch their new product offering, teaching them to become a change agent while gaining a customer base for the offering
- Enable, coach, and lead customers through the agile process: inceptions, daily standup meetings, retrospectives, iteration planning meetings, and story acceptance / rejection
- Support the sales process by leading customer conversations on strategic topics and/or how our team can help deliver successful outcomes
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and Product Engineering teams during the development, launch and continuing refinement of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and integrated 3rd party solutions
- Work collaboratively on internal initiatives; maintaining backlogs, driving feature completion, reporting to senior management on progress and prioritization
IDEAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCES
- You coach / mentor / lead teams with varied levels of experience with agile practices (e.g. Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP) and tooling
- You define personas for the users and stakeholders of your product, and take pride in defining a product that positively changes these peoples lives
- You are experienced in the complexities of building and deploying software in the enterprise and use your creative mindset to improve velocity (Continuous Delivery) and reduce siloing (DevOps) to achieve a culture of continuous improvement
- You regularly use your relationship building skills to identify process dysfunction, work with people to define a better way, and use this to teach new skills, practices, approaches and values
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCES
- Demonstrated ability leading multi-team product initiatives
- Demonstrated experience with agile and organizational transformation
- Experience in brand definition and launch of new products
- Software delivery experience
- Experience with Cloud Foundry
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From