Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. The data warehouse products team is working to support and reimagine how one of the world's largest data repositories protects our users' trust and privacy, while enabling long-term growth for all Facebook products.
- Sets the strategy and direction for products in Facebooks Data Warehouse
- Establish shared vision across the company for innovative management of data
- Drive product execution across a large set of engineers and designers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of Data Warehouse products and infrastructure
- Enable product teams to maximize efficiency and establish best practices in a fluid environment
More Jobs From