TVision is the leader in TV engagement metrics. We measure what was previously unmeasurable - how people actually watch TV. We enable the media industry - advertisers, networks, and technology partners alike - to reduce waste and drive greater and more efficient marketing results.
Utilizing cutting edge technology, TVision goes beyond traditional TV data to include measurement of presence in room, co-viewing and attention, producing best-in-class TV data. This allows us to provide critical data to inform the decision making of a $100B/year industry.
Our growth and innovation have been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, Business Insider, MediaPost, and Forbes. We were selected as a Best Place to Work 2019 by Built in Boston, and were named one of the top companies to watch in advertising technology by Business Insider in December 2019.
At TVision, our TV measurement solution starts with real people across the country who opt in to install the TVision Device. This enables us to measure how they really watch TV. The TVision device uses state of the art computer vision and automatic content recognition (ACR) to enable second-by-second and person-by-person level measurement to determine what content was playing on screen, who was in the room, and whether they were paying attention to the content. The TVision Device has the ability to measure regular (linear) TV as well as streaming content from places such as Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, etc. For streaming content, the TVision Device can also determine which streaming device (Chromecast, Roku, etc.) was in use while the content was playing. All of this data is aggregated and reported through several customer platforms or integrated directly into third party systems. Our data powers the decisions made by all of the major TV networks in the US and nearly 100 brand advertisers. There simply is no other TV measurement solution in the market that matches our product.
You are a forward thinker at heart - whether it is puzzling over the future needs of the industry or planning the detailed steps needed to bring an idea to fruition. While you may not have the deep technical knowledge needed to build the next generation of our technology, you are deeply inquisitive and able to think through the downstream impacts of technical decisions. You can explain the why to various stakeholders and constituents. Why youre prioritizing one feature or theme over another in a release; why youve chosen to focus more on one particular goal for the next two quarters versus another goal. Youre comfortable saying no while also explaining the reason behind each decision. You have a natural ability to take ownership and will lead the day to day execution of roadmap priorities by partnering closely across many cross-functional teams.
- Partner closely with the Product Leadership Team to execute on the product vision
- Contribute to roadmap decisions by providing data driven insights to the Product Leadership Team
- Lead the execution of product initiatives that span across multiple teams including Engineering, Data & Analytics, and Panel Operations. Drive the delivery of initiatives and large-scale projects from initial concept and planning, through development and release
- Serve as a key member and collaborative leader of your cross-functional agile team to plan, develop, and deliver product improvements. Actively participate in your teams scrum ceremonies and be readily available to address questions, concerns, and blockers
- Willingness to challenge decisions from cross-functional teams that dont align with business objectives
- Be a passionate advocate for our customers and empathize with their needs. Represent their perspectives through all phases of product development
- Work toward outcomes. Youll constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Create product requirements based on high level business objectives
- Understand the business priorities and ensure those priorities are being met
- Stay up to date on the TV measurement landscape. Research the competitive product landscape to inform product and development decisions. Influence strategic planning and product development by sharing research with the Product Leadership Team
- MBA or product manager experience equivalent.
- A skilled communicator. Whether having a one-on-one discussion, facilitating a team meeting, or presenting to stakeholders, you know how to communicate at the right level for the right audience. You know communication goes beyond ensuring others hear what you say, it means taking responsibility to ensure that they understand what you mean
- An entrepreneurial attitude. You don't wait for direction. You're self-driven and take action proactively. You make informed, timely decisions and unblock yourself and your team
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues
- Experience managing products or projects with multiple stakeholders with variant levels of technical and business understanding, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Unwavering focus on the customer/business value. You can make decisions that are best for the customer based on concrete data
- Able to handle uncertain situations and solve ambiguous problems
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Understand how to effectively make tradeoffs
- Ability to communicate progress to leadership
- Willingness to take a leadership role for tasks that dont fall to other departments
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Your choice of comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision)
- Short and long-term disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Casual dress and fun office atmosphere