Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Are you excited about the promise of putting the right ad in front of the right person online, in video, or on television? Do you have a passion for product management and working with smart colleagues? Do you want to work for a company with a legally committed commercial and social mission? If this is you keep reading were looking for you!
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for all aspects of product management for Crossix Audience Products including maintaining the product roadmap, creating business requirements, working with a cross-functional analytics and engineering team, and working closely with our data and platform partners. In addition to product management, the role will also act as a subject-matter expert in the use of data and audience targeting when working with marketers, agencies, and platforms.
What You'll Do
- Create, own and maintain the roadmap and all project timelines for Crossix Audience Products, including taxonomy changes, product improvements, and development roadmap.
- Define product priorities by collecting and synthesizing input from customers, partners, sales, engineering, and product leadership.
- Write business requirements, work with cross-functional teams to deliver developments and enhancements, ensure teams are hitting key milestones, and proactively ensuring top quality deliverables from engineering and analytics teams.
- Work with relevant platform and data partners and the activation supply chain while closely working with operations teams to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and performance.
- Own the plan for audience innovations with partners across the ad tech and media ecosystem including MVPDs, DSPs, DMPs, and media owners.
- Evangelize and promote our audience targeting products as the subject-matter expert for both internal and external audiences.
What You've Done
- 5+ years of working as a product manager on data products that enable audience targeting.
- Expert-level understanding of online and offline data and the ability to talk about data to constituents across a broad spectrum of familiarity with data.
- Experience working with data science and analytics teams, including creating requirements for data modeling.
- Experience and deep understanding of different data sets including national consumer databases, identity resolution and management, and how data is used within digital media for audience targeting and planning.
- Experience with the ad tech ecosystem especially working with DSPs, SSPs, and DMPs to enable audience activation.
- Experience with navigating privacy and compliance conversations with business and technical stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
Nice to Have
- Experience working at a media buying agency, agency trading desk, or media owner.
- Past experience working with industry groups like the NAI, DAA, and IAB
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope thats you!
More Jobs From