It's a new day in health care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nations premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans, and community pharmacists we are pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
The Attain app is a first-of-its-kind health experience designed in collaboration with Apple. It helps drive healthy behavior by combining your health history with your Apple Watch activity to offer personalized goals, healthy actions, and rewards.
This role will partner with data science, product, marketing, and design experts across the company to develop features that promote growth and improve health outcomes.
- Participate in strategic conversations regarding high-level feature roadmap
- Own and prioritize the engineering roadmap for a scrum team
- Write detailed feature requirements and user stories
- Define, instrument, measure, and communicate funnels and key metrics for feature success
- Work closely with engineering and other internal teams for on-time delivery of relevant features
- Train and communicate product features and value to internal and external partners
- Integrate customer feedback into requirements and prioritize customer requests
- Add new value to a strong Product culture of continuous development and rapid testing and learning
- Stay on top of all relevant healthcare and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings
- Minimum of 3-5 years in product management role shipping software through multiple releases managing the entire lifecycle from discovery to launch
- Passionate about wearable fitness products and wellness solutions
- Experience developing social, competitive, and/or fitness products and platforms
- Background working for a healthcare company is preferred but not required
- Minimum three years working with consumer-facing web and mobile products
- Background with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall or other software development methodologies
- Detail oriented, manages risk and deliverable timelines
- Clear and compelling in written and spoken communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage simultaneously competing priorities
- Proven success working collaboratively with teams across engineering, data science, product, design, marketing, and sales
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar trackers a plus
Additional Job Information
In-depth understanding of the regulatory environment.Experience leading cross functional project management initiatives.Advanced communication/presentation skills.
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.