Quil, the joint venture between Independence Health Group (Independence) and Comcast, is the digital health platform that offers personalized and interactive health journeys to consumers and their caregivers. Quil is committed to educating and engaging consumers, leading to better health experiences and better outcomes, at a lower cost. Quil serves patients, members, and their caregivers and partners with healthcare providers and health plans nationally. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with an additional office in New York City
Visit our website to learn more: https://quilhealth.com
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Senior Product Manager will drive the development of current and future product offerings. The product manager is responsible for understanding customer problems and turning them into prioritized requirements to drive innovative solutions to customer and market challenges. The product manager position is responsible for the overall success of product features as well as coordinating the cross-functional activities involved in product development, release, and customer success. An ideal candidate will have experience building and managing digital products within the healthcare space.
This is a senior position with direct management oversight over product management and design for our consumer facing solution.
· Work with business stakeholders to define the roadmap and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
· Own end-to-end product delivery by leading ideation, concept development, prototyping, speccing, building, verification and rollout.
· Represent customer needs and requirements to drive product and feature development. Collaborate with market facing, content and clinical teams to understand their needs and translate into our product roadmap.
· Partner with stakeholders (internal and external), engineering leads, and management for sprint planning and expectation management.
· Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as to executives.
· Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
· Measure the right KPIs that will help stakeholders and the tech team identify what they have as levers to drive positive change
· Constantly improve customer satisfaction, usability, reliability and operational efficiency by continually monitoring performance data and KPIs to find opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction for viewers
· Deeply understand the technology behind our products, and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market
· 5-7+ years of software product management in a high-growth environment
· Proven ability to specify, execute and deliver product improvements
· Strong business process design skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency with Agile development methodologies
· Health care and/or healthcare IT experience a plus
· Prior new product development and launch a plus
· Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
· Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways and working in a fast-paced, results driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities
· BS or higher degree in technology, science, business or related field preferred
More Jobs From