Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, ABSA, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
We are actively seeking an experienced Product Designer to play an integral part in the continued evolution of our customers digital experience by designing and owning exceptional user interface solutions. To this end you will be collaborating with our product and development teams as well as internal and external stakeholders. You will be part of the entire user experience process from product discovery, user research and requirements gathering, to wireframing and prototyping, to creating useability tests and design iterations through implementation. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow professionally and have a major impact within a fast-moving tech startup.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with customers and internal creative teams to create UX design solutions using wireframes, diagrams, storyboards and prototypes
- Communicating on-brand style guidelines and standards
- Designing various user interfaces including web applications, web pages, chat bots, and various UI components
- Conducting user research to ensure usability and identify areas needing improvement
What you need for this position
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience
- Experience with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin
What we offer:
- Work within a team of smart, driven engineers
- Be part of an exciting opportunity within an innovation-centric organization
- Great collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with products that are in high demand
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Fun perks
Location: Flatiron District, NY
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.