At Rightway, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background, and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business, and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information, and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy, and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry-leading engagement, and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Designer at Rightway, your task is to blend design and strategy to solve complex user problems. You'll be an integral part of the entire product development process working closely with Product Managers and Engineers, from research and ideation through delivery and iteration. In collaboration with stakeholders across sales, navigation, and operations, your work will impact our members' lives across the country.
- Produce top-notch work that injects usability and delight into the user experience
- Conduct user research, competitive analysis, and testing to generate ideas and solutions, as well as synthesize and share learnings with the team
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes to test and validate ideas, designing in low or high fidelity as needed
- Work through all aspects of design from research, ideation, UX architecture and flows to wireframes, testing, and polished visual design
- Implement, maintain and evolve the Rightway design system
- 4+ years of relevant design experience at consumer-focused, product-driven companies
- Strong sense of curiosity and desire to represent the voice of our members
- Top tier user interface and interaction design skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- A portfolio that showcases beautiful, shipped designs and thoughtful recaps of process, decisions, and learnings
- Strategic thinking that looks for design efficiencies that balance engineering and product needs without sacrificing the integrity of the design
- A track record of shipping great design, and an understanding of releasing features in phased/incremental stages
- Experience working with design systems and designing for a variety of screen sizes and platforms - from responsive web experiences to mobile apps
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design and prototyping tools.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Zero ego
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- 401k Plan
- Company-Sponsored Social Events
More Jobs From