Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce. Ordergrooves unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping some of the largest brands in the world transform their retail experiences across channels.
Our mission is to strengthen retailer <> consumer relationships by providing engaging and frictionless commerce experiences that drive consumer delight and thereby increased loyalty and revenue for retailers.
As a Product Designer your ideas and vision will help elevate and drive how our users experience our products every day. You are an experienced, detail-oriented designer with strong knowledge of interaction and visual design as well as familiarity with information architecture.
You pride yourself on designing beautiful interfaces and intuitive experiences.Youll help design the optimal solutions for user requirements and designing the wireframes/UI for the final solution on our platform.
You have experience with design languages and human interface guidelines and are familiar with frameworks, components and patterns -- ideally as both a designer and system creator. You are comfortable thinking in terms of systems, connecting and making relationships across multiple teams and experiences.
You will be joining a fast-paced product team that thrives on brainstorming, whiteboarding, and cross-team collaboration, shaping future features and products.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the UX and UI design for our product, and the full holistic customer experience - from exploration research, prototyping, to pixel-level developer handoff.
- Work hand-in-hand with Product and Engineering to understand our customers through research and best practice industry knowledge to de-risk new features and releases, then iterate on designs to learn and improve our customer experiences.
- Collaboratively define user-centered problem statements and outline product principles to help guide design decision-making.
- Collaborate on and execute quick rounds of user testing to validate hypotheses that drive product decisions (interviews, moderated and/or unmoderated usability tests, surveys and screener creation).
- Conceptualize and design solutions that meet/exceed strategic objectives from various cross-functional departments.
- Lead creative user-centered vision for the product while producing excellent pixel-level design deliverables for development handoffs.
- Collaborate on growing our evolving design system across different product verticals with the rest of the Product Design team members as well as the Engineering team/s.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a Product / UI/UX Designer role.
- Proficient in commonly used visual design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Abstract, Figma, etc.
- Keen understanding of typography, color, graphics, and digital layout.
- Strong portfolio including examples of user-centered design thinking, iteration, and evangelism.
- You are used to dealing with ambiguity and love solving ambitious problems in an agile, iterative manner.
- Experience with Agile product management practices.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, think on your feet, and generalize solutions addressing abstracted problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, which can be tailored individually for a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves to get the job done no matter the task, willingness to commit to a fast-paced startup working culture.
Bonus points for:
- Experience having delivered high-quality software products, ideally B2B SaaS applications.
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From