BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 5,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
Were seeking a Product Design Lead to lead as a player-coach, inspiring best-in-class product experiences rooted in simple, intuitive design. The Product Design Lead will consider the restaurant industry and customer with every design decision in order to drive value and make a true impact.
- Manage, mentor, and grow a team of top-notch designers through effective reviews, thought partnership, and ongoing feedback
- Lead by example, participating in flows, design, prototypes, as needed
- Develop and advocate for a UI framework, patterns and component library that scales effortlessly as the BentoBox platform expands
- Leverage your knowledge of user-centric design process and tools to identify opportunities, test assumptions and validate designs throughout the product delivery cycle
- Manage multiple timelines and prioritize effectively based on business goals
- Partner with Engineering, Product and Marketing to execute on our roadmap
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- 6+ years experience as a product designer, interaction designer or digital designer preferably in SaaS applications. 2+ years experience leading design teams.
- Skilled at applying design frameworks to support business metrics - maintaining a balance between creativity, business needs, and what is best for the customer
- Passionate about improving team efficiency, streamlining processes and workflows within the design team and cross-functional teams
- Flexible and agile - you embrace change and growth and know how to lead a team through it
- Exceptional taste and eye for visual design - you design with purpose and with the BentoBox mission and product line in mind
- Confident presenting, advocating and iterating collaboratively
- Proficient with Sketch, prototyping and design tools
- Ability to prototype in browser a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Flexible vacation plan
- Friday lunches
- Culture perks like dinners at BentoBox customers, cocktail classes, etc.
More Jobs From