We are in pursuit of a customer-centric Procurement Associate who is willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs. If you are detail-oriented with a proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet time-sensitive deadlines, read on!
Successful procurement associates at Cargo are data-driven and curious about what insights can be derived from numbers. They are highly adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced, high-change and dynamic work environment.
- Negotiate and manage relationships with an existing network of suppliers and vendors
- Coordinate with suppliers, brands teams and warehouses to ensure timely deliveries and inventories matches demand requirements
- Resolve any unforeseen problems with suppliers relating to operations, purchasing or quality/performance quickly and professionally
- Support the Director of Supply Chain to help plan and organize all inbound shipments
- Analyze purchases of an assigned category to ensure the accuracy of information, purchasing procedures and identify any discrepancies, etc
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels
- Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders
- Prepare requisitions and purchase orders
- Communicate with vendors, clients, customers, team members, and managers to align goals
- 1- 3 years proven procurement experience
- Aptitude in working with numbers
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong people skills and an ability to communicate effectively with vendors and suppliers
Perks & Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Tons of snacks in the office at all times!
- A great culture of collaborative and engaging coworkers
Cargo is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Cargo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Were the leader in the creation of the passenger economy and changing the way people think about on-the-go retail. Whether its an energy drink to give you a boost, a granola bar to feed your hunger while on-the-move, or a charging cord to keep your mobile productivity going, we use a sophisticated operations process and easy-to-use technology to give rideshare riders what they need right when they need it.
For the rideshare drivers who have Cargo in their vehicles, our service is a great new way to increase their earnings during a time when every dollar counts. And best of all, Cargo costs drivers absolutely nothing! We handle the entire process of acquiring inventory, shipping products to drivers needing a restock, and processing purchase payments. Drivers simply put a Cargo box in their vehicle and watch their earnings grow.
More Jobs From