Our studio operations team works to not only deliver a special experience to our members, but also drives performance and powers the core operational systems for the clinical team. Were seeking an experienced Practice Manager who specializes not only in efficiencies and effectiveness through process & systems, but is effective at building and managing high performing, collaborative teams to drive performance.
This is an opportunity to launch a high performing studio with multimillion dollar revenue targets, a large team of up to 30 staff, and deliver on a unique service experience unlike anything seen before in dentistry.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Lead studio team of 30+ staff across split shifts (6:30-8:30pm, 6 days a week) including clinical and clerical personnel. This includes but is not limited to:assigning tasks per scope of practice/job description and using/creating tools to ensure tasks are complete in support of the studios goals, ability to identify gaps in performance and opportunities for coaching/additional training, performance management, both informal and formal check-ins and reviews.
- Ensures the practice operates optimally, effectively, efficiently and in accordance with established standards, across staffing, scheduling, inventory, and member experience. Works with the providers to communicate complex treatment plans and payment options to members
- Oversee member experience in the studio to achieve or exceed NPS targets. Identify trends, solutions for improvement and where support is needed from Ops leadership.
- Drives practice productivity through KPIs and performance goals and works with leaders to make adjustments. Ability to come up with proposed solutions, utilize available resources/documents (i.e., checklists, SOPs) and QA consistently to ensure implementation was successful.
- Be present on the floor in the studio to direct and manage performance real-time.
- Collaborates with the studio teams to meet/exceed monthly revenue goals, NPS goals and expense projections.
- Addresses member complaints in a timely and compassionate manner.
- Assume accountability for achievement of balanced scorecard targets for the studio Partners with HQ teams, such as people & finance, to influence and introduce improvements across studio operations.
- Interacts with members to gain real-time feedback of their visit.
- Assist with member support, and perform other duties as needed by the studio.
- Leads practice team onboarding (i.e., both internal and external employees), training, and meetings, focused on studio performance, building alignment, culture, & collaboration.
- Perform random audits of members charts in conjunction with Managing Dentist to confirm clinical quality is upheld by clinical staff and efficiency (i.e., time studies).Assess and make recommendations to ensure optimal comfort, safety, and compliance with regulatory bodies (OSHA).
- Controls the supply of medications, supplies and medical equipment.
- Partner with the People Team on hiring, retention, and performance management with collaboration & feedback from the Managing Dentist.
- Cultivates an exemplary customer experience for members and Tend staff and promote effective communication skills across the team.
- Uphold cleanliness and organization of the facility through weekly and monthly walk-throughs.
- Sense of ownership over facility and studio equipment
- Manage doctor, hygiene & staff schedules to optimize the member experience, align with volume expectations, and meet studio performance targets.
- Sense of urgency and ownership around scheduling templates. This includes regular audits, partnering with the team to create same-day treatment opportunities, and urgency around scheduling treatment within 2 weeks of diagnosis.
- Ensures start/end of day procedures are followed with consistency.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Management, Business Administration or related field of study is required.
- Experience leading teams over 20+ staff in a high-growth, high-volume company in a healthcare or hospitality setting.
- Experience partnering with providers delivering care to drive performance.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in office management or operations required
- Experience managing operational practices, people practices & programs, and budgets/financial targets.
- Experience in a high-growth, high-volume company in a healthcare or hospitality setting strongly preferred.
- A strong commitment to hustle & demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A true people influencer & leader
- Stellar problem-solving & organizational skills
- A drive for constant professional development & growth within a growing organization
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.