Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher to join Facebook's Economics, Algorithms and Optimization team in Core Data Science. Individuals in this role are expected to be comfortable working as a software engineer and a quantitative researcher. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the study of an online social network, and a passion for identifying and answering questions that help us build the best products. Term length would be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Answer product questions by using appropriate quantitative techniques on available data.
- Work closely with a product engineering team to identify and answer important product questions.
- Communicate findings to product managers and engineers.
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
- Analyze and interpret the results of product experiments.
More Jobs From