Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Policy Manager, Ads to join its Content Policy Stakeholder Engagement Team. Content Policy is the team that creates policies to govern what people can share on Facebook and how advertisers and third-party developers interact with the site.
As Policy Manager, Ads, you will be responsible for engaging with Facebook advertisers, creative agencies, and advertising industry organizations regarding Facebooks Community Standards and Advertising Policies, as well as related policies in areas such as misinformation. You will be responsible for understanding advertisers priorities and concerns regarding content and accounts on our platforms. You will communicate regularly with advertisers, including at the executive level, to provide information and updates in these policy areas. You will develop a strategy for expanding, maintaining, and strengthening relationships with advertisers. You will manage a team and will work with Facebook Policy colleagues and members of other teams across the globe to support this effort. You will also supervise and conduct internal training with members of Facebooks Sales teams to spread knowledge and awareness of content policy issues.
You will be responsible for understanding both Facebook and Instagrams business priorities, and for designing and maintaining a program of advertiser outreach that best serves the company and the people who use our services.
The successful candidate will be an experienced program manager, communicator, organizer, and presenter, with deep background in online advertising and knowledge of online content policy issues. This person will provide insights that contribute to the shaping of Facebook's relationships with advertisers globally, in relation to our content policies. You should be passionate about the services we provide and the people that we serve.
- Engage with the advertising community regarding Facebooks Community Standards, Advertising Policies, and related content policies.
- Conduct executive-level discussions with advertising clients and marketers to increase perspective on Facebooks content policies and its process for policy development.
- Build a framework for scaled training to keep advertisers informed and up to date on these policies and our policy development work.
- Manage a process for responding to questions and requests for information from advertisers in relation to our content policies, with a focus on opportunities to scale.
- Supervise a program of education for internal Sales teams on Facebooks content policies.
- Share input and insights from advertisers with members of Facebooks broader Policy team in relation to content and ads policies.