Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Were looking for a People Research Scientist to join our people analytics function. Our team uncovers data-driven insights to better attract, develop, motivate, and retain Facebooks most important asset our people. This role will serve as an active partner with Recruiting leadership to perform research and analyses on issues relating to talent acquisition, including understanding candidate behavior, exploring recruiting funnel health, and sourcing/recruiting effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have strong quantitative skills and experience communicating findings and recommendations to decision-makers.
- Apply your expertise in research, quantitative analysis, data science, and data visualization to help Facebook attract and recruit talent
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and clarify critical people issues
- Use Facebook-specific data and outside research to help leaders understand people issues
- Develop exploratory and hypothesis-testing analyses to make recommendations on business decisions (e.g., on processes, policies, operations)
- Conduct reproducible analyses and contribute to documentation and knowledge sharing
- Communicate statistical analyses and results, along with implications, to audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Collaborate with data engineers and explain data gathering requirements to access and manipulate data
- Work with, learn from, and mentor other team members
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data and issues
More Jobs From